OK. If you have read the tutorials and still could not make it, I think it is because the .dsk image is not made successfully.
There are several reasons for this:
1. your hard disk surface has errors; resulting in --> Run up Diskless Angel and choose Tools menu and select Build Disk Image -----> but erro "can not read data".
2. you have not used bootimage.exe in the g4dimdiskerunt.zip to select the .dsk image file you made -- this may result in -> "A disk read error occurred.Press Ctr + Alt + Del to restart"
3. for error "no ntldr", please mount up the .dsk image file with imdisk using offset 32256 and see if there are any system files inside. If it is blank, you have to make it again. If only ntldr is missing, copy ntldr into it. And probably, you have made it from another system partition besides the first primary partition and in this case, please see this thread for more information:
4. after making the .dsk image successfully, please put this on FAT16/32/NTFS partition, putting in on a compressed NTFS partition may make it impossible in most cases to be read and loaded up by grldr.
5. please also check if your memory modules (RAM modules) are installed correctly and good for use and are sufficient to take in your .dsk image file. The formula is your RAM should be > your .dsk image file + 128MB in size for xp/2k3 to run.